Friday, December 21, 2012

A Bit Behind but Catching Up!

Hi guys,
I haven't kept up with my 365 Challenge because I've been buried under work. I'm catching up and just about to restart It's A Beautiful Life.

In the meantime, let's take a peek at what I've been working on.

This was going to be my Day 2 post...the basket that my mom put together as a front porch decoration for Thanksgiving. Unbelievably, she still had a pretty pink rose in her garden. She put in some rose hips, greenery, and twigs to make it beautiful.





The Fort Dalles Floozies in the 2012 Starlight Parade.


This is Kenzie. We did her senior portrait in late Fall. She is smart, gorgeous and an absolute joy to be around. She is yearbook editor at her school, and started the One Love Project. This girl is going places.














Amanda and Taylor got married Summer 2012 at the beautiful Waterfront Park in Salem, Oregon. They had a cloudless sky and hot weather, which made everything seem to glow.
It was a wonderful day full of love. Congratulations, you two!


I have other things that I'm still working on and will post later, but at least you can see that I've been busy.

Happy Holidays to you all.
Stephanie



No comments: