Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Etsy Shop: ArtisanFinery

I have opened an Etsy shop called ArtisanFinery

It combines my photography print sales with my other creative endeavors; jewelry making, painting, mixed-media art, unique articles of clothing and accessories.

Currently I have a few images listed with various sizes available. More will be uploaded as time goes on.

I still need to photograph some jewelry to get it listed, and prepare more images as well. In the meantime, I am busy creating interesting art works and continuing to photograph this beautiful state of Oregon.

Check my Etsy store fairly often to find unique artisan treasures.

Cheers!
Stephanie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that! I would love to check out those designs and really have a good study of them. So far, so good. Your stuff look visually pleasing in an organic and comfy way, such as the anemone pic, which should look nice at a house. Awesome to see those put out in as many venues as possible. Wishing you all the best with that!

Michelle Pittman @ Maverick Web Marketing