Thursday, September 04, 2014

Sea Star at Bandon, Oregon


I went to the beach today. It is lovely to spend time visiting my family, and to have the opportunity to get away to the beach to think, to dream, to create images for fun.

I purchased this preserved sea star in a little gift shop downtown, with the express purpose of creating some different kinds of images using the star.

He is a bit sandy because I created the sand/water/waves images first. Oh well, live and learn, right? :-)


Here is the techie info for those of you who want to know the specifics:

Camera: Canon 60D
Lens: Canon Zoom 18-55MM
Focal Length: 18mm
ISO: 160
Shutter Speed: 1/250
Aperture: F22

Flash: built-in

You are welcome to share this image as long as you leave my copyright mark on it, and provide a link-back to this blog. Thank you.

No comments: