Monday, January 23, 2006

Heidi and Justin 7.30.05


Heidi and Justin had a beautiful day for their wedding. They were married inside a church, but had their reception outdoors at Caswells on the Bay. What a beautiful location!
Aside from being verrrrryyyyy hot outside, the day was perfect; blue sky, sun, calm water, green grass, flowers blooming, birds singing, & butterflies fluttering around.
Justin is a bit shy, so I tried not to get in his face with my camera all day, or to be too obvious. This was a good opportunity for me to practice my paparazzi skills. Of course, being a beautiful woman, Heidi was aware of the camera sometimes, and often gave me a gorgeous smile. Her images were so fun, and colorful, and beautiful, I had a hard time editing down to a reasonable number. I just couldn't bear to delete them! Not that other weddings are any less wonderful, but sometimes, I just can't force myself to edit with a firm hand. Heidi's wedding was one of those.
It didn't help that baby Owen is such a cutie-pie. I couldn't stop photographing his sly grin or his little flirty blush. He's adorable! Of course there's NO WAY I'm editing out any of those images. You see my dilemma....LOL
Heidi and Justin have a huge, loving family. I was really touched by their stories and memories that were shared. These two have a wonderful support system. Kudos to the families.
I had a wonderful day, and was so honored to be there. Thanks, guys!
hugs,
Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
As the Grandmother of the groom and Great Grandmother to Owen I concur with all your comments. It was truly a gorgeous wedding , a gorgeous day and everything was perfect. The bride beautiful and the groom very handsome (a predjudiced grandmother speaking) The pictures were also very good!